Monday, October 30, 2017

Creativity and New Media

For my English project, I had to utilize some form of new media to revise my essay and bring it into life. The topic of the essay was my daily routine to get to school, and describe the things I see on my journey to school. I decided to use animations to create an avatar of myself that depicts my morning routine from waking up and getting all the way to school.
(I created the character to represent myself in pink)
It also included the way we are exposed to different forms of marketing and media without realizing it.

I was able to utilize new media to bring words from essay into 'life'. I enjoyed making the animations more than writing the actual essay because it was easier to express myself, and was way more creative. I would prefer making a video over writing an essay any day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog: Next New

I would like to see something like a smart wallet. Many people carry around bulky wallets stuffed with cards and receipts. The smart wallet ...